NCC Red Book PDF
NCC Red Book PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
NCC (National Cadet Corps) plays a vital role in growth and development of country by grooming its most precious resource, the youth. In order to attain our national goals it is imperative that our training encapsulates and embeds the qualities and attributes in our cadets.
National Cadet Corps Republic Day Camps is an annual event which serves to showcase the merits of NCC to the Nation. The importance of the event is reflected in the fact that the Camp is visited by a large number of dignitaries. The Camp also serves to motivate the young children who visit the camp to witness various events organized during the Camp. It, therefore, becomes imperative that the Camp be conducted in a flawless and efficient manner. Also, Inter Directorate Competitions conducted during the Camp carry a large weightage towards the award of the prestigious Republic Day Banner. Therefore, it is important that the modalities for the conduct of the competition be well defined.
Aims National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- To develop qualities of character, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure and sportsmanship and the ideals of selfless service among the youth to make them useful and patriotic citizens of India.
- To create a human resource of organised, trained and motivated youth, to provide leadership in all walks of life including the Armed Forces and be always available for the service of the nation.
- To provide a suitable Environment to Motivate the Youth to take up Carrier in the Armed Forces.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCC
1. What is National Cadet Corps ?
The National Cadet Corps (NCC) is a youth development movement. It has enormous potential for nation building. The NCC provides opportunities to the youth of the country for their all-round development with a sense of Duty, Commitment, Dedication, Discipline and Moral Values so that they become able leaders and useful citizens. The NCC provides exposure to the cadets in a wide range of activities., with a distinct emphasis on Social Services, Discipline and Adventure Training. The NCC is open to all regular students of schools and colleges on a voluntary basis. The students have no liability for active military service.
2. When did National Cadet Corps Come into existence?
The National Cadets Corps came into existence under the National Cadet Corps Act XXXI of 1948 (passed in April, 1948; came into existence on 16th July, 1948).
3. What is the nature of the NCC Programme, whether compulsory or voluntary?
4. Is the NCC Programme part of the Educational activity or is it a part of military activity?
5. What is/are the Aim(s) of NCC?
To develop character, commandership, discipline , leadership, secular outlook , sprit of adventure and the ideals of selfless service amongst the youth of the country.
To create a human resource of organized, trained and motivate youth to provide leadership in all walks of life and always available for the service of the nation .
To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed Forces.
6. What is the Motto of NCC?
The motto of NCC is:“ UNITY AND DISCIPLINE”.
7. What is the NCC symbol/insignia?
It is the NCC Crest in gold in the middle, with the letters “NCC”; encircled by a wreath of seventeen lotus with a background in Red, Blue and Light blue.
8. What does the colour Red depicts in the NCC Crest?
Red depicts the Army.
9. What do the colours Dark Blue and Light blue in the NCC Crest depict?
Deep Blue depicts the Navy and Light Blue depicts the Air Force.
10. What do the Lotus flowers depicts in NCC Crest?
The seventeen lotuses represent the 17 State Directorates.
NCC Red Book PDF
You can download the NCC Red Book PDF using the link given below