Download Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment Application Form 2021 PDF for free from joinindiannavy.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment Application Form 2021
Indian Navy has published a recruitment notification for enrollment of Sailors for Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)and Matric Recruits (MR) through Sports Quota Entry 01/2021 Batch on its website – joinindiannavy.gov.in. Eligible unmarried male candidates for the post of Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment in the prescribed format on or before 07 March 2021.
(a) Direct Entry Petty Officer:-
Educational Qualifications. 10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination.
(i) Team Games :- Should have participated at International /National/State level at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
(ii) Individual Events :- Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets.
Age :- 17 to 22 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1999 to 31 Jan 2004 (Both dates inclusive)
(b) Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR):-
Educational Qualifications :- 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
Sports Proficiency :- Should have participated at International/National/State level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
Age :- 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
(c) Matric Recruits (MR):-
Educational Qualifications :- 10th /equivalent qualified.
Sports Proficiency :- Should have participated at International/National/State level tournament.
Age :- 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2004 (Both dates inclusive). Candidates selected will be enrolled as Logistics (Chef) or Logistics
(Stewards) and Hygienist
HOW TO APPLY.
- Application Form. The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only as per the given format.
- Only one application form is to be forwarded. Candidates who send more than one application for the same entry will be disqualified. Forms can also be downloaded from Internet: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Envelops :- The type of entry, sports discipline with achievements is to be clearly written on top of the envelope containing the application. Envelopes should be of brown colour. Example: Ag.PO/SSR/MR/NMR 01/2021 KABBADI – NATIONAL LEVEL
- List of Documents :- The documents mentioned in the application form are to be punched and tied firmly with a strong thread to the application.
- Photographs :- Candidates are required to submit one additional recent coloured passport size photograph along with the application with their name and signature on the reverse of the photograph. THE BACKGROUND OF THE PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD BE BLUE. Application received without photographs or not in the specified format will be rejected. Computer generated/ digital photographs will not be accepted.
- Note :- Attesting Officer’s name with office address / seal should be clear and legible.
Applications are to be forwarded to: –
THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS
CONTROL BOARD, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,
INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS, MoD (NAVY),
NEW DELHI 110 021
For more details download the Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment Application Form 2021 in PDF format using the link given below.