Download Mutation Application Form Rajasthan PDF for free from emitraapp.rajasthan.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Mutation Application Form Rajasthan in Hindi
The land mutation is one of the important processes in all legal transactions involving property or land. As mentioned above, by mutating a land, the new owner gets the revenue records on his name. Once the land is mutated, mutation details will be updated in the Mutation register (P-21) further to Rajasthan revenue records (Jamabandi) maintained by the State Government. A mutation letter will be issued to the applicant. In Rajasthan, Patwari or Grama Panchayat is processing the land mutation application.
- Mutation document is needed to fix the property tax payment liabilities
- Mutation document is proof for ownership of a particular land
- For selling land, the owner should have to submit mutation document to the buyer for verification
If the land is jointly owned, then the mutation document or certificate will be provided with all names of the co-owners
Documents mentioned below are needed to be submitted for the land mutation in Rajasthan:
- Application form in the prescribed format
- Photograph of the applicant
- Address Proof – Ration card
- Identity Proof – Aadhaar Card or Voter ID can be furnished
- Copies of property documents and link documents
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Tax Payment receipt
Download the Mutation Application Form Rajasthan in PDF format online from the link given below.