Download Irrigation Pipeline Subsidy Scheme Form Rajasthan PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
Irrigation Pipeline Subsidy Scheme Form Rajasthan in Hindi
A subsidy 50% of unit cost or Rs 50/- per meter HDPE pipe or Rs 35/- per meter PVC pipe or Rs 20/- per meter HDPE laminated lay-flat tube pipe or 50% of Unit Cost or maximum Rs. 15000/- whichever is less, will be payable to all categories of farmers as an individual beneficiary.
Farmer should have ownership of cultivable land, electric/diesel/tractor operated Pumpset. Individual farmer is eligible for separate subsidy having joint and/or separate Pumpset on joint irrigation source. Individual farmers will be eligible for a separate subsidy on long-distance conveyance pipeline from a common water source.
- (a) By/Through kiosk –
- The farmer can apply from any nearest CSC/e-mitra Center.
- The farmer will deposit duly filled e signed application form with required documents to CSC and take receipt of it.
- The applicant will fill online E-from and upload Scanned required documents.
- (b) Application by self –
- The applicant will fill Online E-farm and upload scanned required documents.
- The applicant will get online receipt of application filling.
- The applicant will ensure delivery of original required document to the concerned office of Agriculture Department and will get a receipt from the office
- Submission of Aadhar card / Bhamashah card number is mandatory for subsidy.
- Required document with application- Aadhar card / Bhamashah card, copy of jamabadi (issued within six months period) and affidavit on plain paper regarding total irrigated and unirrigated land
Within 30 days of work completion.