Irrigation Pipeline Subsidy Scheme Form Rajasthan Hindi
The Irrigation Pipeline Subsidy Scheme in Rajasthan is a government initiative aimed at promoting water conservation and efficient irrigation practices among farmers. This scheme provides subsidies to farmers for the installation of irrigation pipelines on their agricultural land, reducing water wastage and improving irrigation efficiency.
To avail the benefits of the Irrigation Pipeline Subsidy Scheme in Rajasthan, farmers need to fill out the designated form. The Irrigation Pipeline Subsidy Scheme Form can be obtained from the agricultural department offices or the official website of the Rajasthan government or directly download from given link below.
Irrigation Pipeline Subsidy Scheme Form Rajasthan (Eligibility)
Farmer should have ownership of cultivable land, electric/diesel/tractor operated Pumpset. Individual farmer is eligible for separate subsidy having joint and/or separate Pumpset on joint irrigation source. Individual farmers will be eligible for a separate subsidy on long-distance conveyance pipeline from a common water source.
A subsidy 50% of unit cost or Rs 50/- per meter HDPE pipe or Rs 35/- per meter PVC pipe or Rs 20/- per meter HDPE laminated lay-flat tube pipe or 50% of Unit Cost or maximum Rs. 15000/- whichever is less, will be payable to all categories of farmers as an individual beneficiary.
- (a) By/Through kiosk –
- The farmer can apply from any nearest CSC/e-mitra Center.
- The farmer will deposit duly filled e signed application form with required documents to CSC and take receipt of it.
- The applicant will fill online E-from and upload Scanned required documents.
- (b) Application by self –
- The applicant will fill Online E-farm and upload scanned required documents.
- The applicant will get online receipt of application filling.
- The applicant will ensure delivery of original required document to the concerned office of Agriculture Department and will get a receipt from the office
- Submission of Aadhar card / Bhamashah card number is mandatory for subsidy.
- Required document with application- Aadhar card / Bhamashah card, copy of jamabadi (issued within six months period) and affidavit on plain paper regarding total irrigated and unirrigated land
Within 30 days of work completion.
Download the Irrigation Pipeline Subsidy Scheme Form Rajasthan PDF using the link given below.