Download Maharashtra Mission Begin Again PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Maharashtra Mission Begin Again
Mission Begin again phases (for Mumbai, Pune, Solapur, Aurangabad, Malegaon, Nashik, Dhule, Jalgaon, Akola, Amravati, and Nagpur)
Phase 1: (From 3 June 2020)
- Outdoor physical activities like cycling, jogging / running/walking permitted on public open spaces including beaches, public/private playgrounds, grounds, but not in both indoor and outdoor stadiums.
- These activities are between 5 am to 7 pm, no group activities, children to be accompanied by adults.
- Long-distance travel will not be permitted and people are advised to avoid crowded open spaces.
- People are actively encouraged to use cycling as a form of physical exercise as it automatically ensures social distancing.
- Activities are related to self-employed people like plumbers, electricians, pest control, and technicians with social distancing norms and usage of masks and sanitization.
- Garages to mend vehicles and workshops with prior appointments
All Government offices (excluding Emergency, health & Medical, treasuries, disaster management, police, NIC, food & Civil Supply, FCI, N.Y.K., Municipal Services who can operate at the levels as per the need) will function at 15% strength or maximum 15 employees whichever is more.
You can download the Maharashtra Mission Begin Again in PDF format online from the link given below.