Download Maharashtra Death Certificate Format PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Maharashtra Death Certificate Format
Maharashtra Death Certificate Format is also in the Marathi language. In India, every death has to be registered with the concerned State Government as per the rules of Registration of Birth & Death Act, 1969. The death certificate is an essential legal document issued by the Government to record a person’s death and stating that the date, fact, and cause of death. In this article, we look at the procedure to obtain Maharashtra death certificate in detail.
Every death in Maharashtra needs to be registered in the concerned Registrar Office to obtain Death Certificate. Persons responsible for registering a death are the following.
- In case death occurs in a house, the head of the family is responsible for registering the death
- The medical in-charge need to register if the death occurs in a hospital or medical institution
- Jailer in-charge is responsible for registration if a death occurs in a jail
- If a new-born child or body is founded deserted in an area, headman of that area or local police station in-charge can register the death
- In case the death occurs in a hostel, choultry, Dharamsala, boarding-house, lodging house, tavern, toddy shop, barrack or public resort, the in-charge person of that place needs to register
- In case death occurs in a plantation, the superintendent of the plantation can register