Download Maharashtra Ration Card Name Deletion Form PDF for free from mahafood.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Maharashtra Ration Card Name Deletion Form in Marathi
The ration Cardholder should approach the Rationing Office of his area /At the district & Thasil levels, the District Supply Officer, and the Tahsildar respectively are the authorities for the processing of applications to add or delete name in ration card.
- The applicant shall obtain the form from the respective office (please pay for the form if required) Or a written/electronically typed application on A4 plain sheet as advised shall be used OR download the Application form in PDF using the link given below.
- Please submit the completed application along with the required documents to the respective authority.
- Authorities after checking the submitted application along with the attached documents will make entries and provide you record number for reference.
- The applicant is informed through SMS at various stages i.e., Advance intimation about the date of the visit of the official to his place of residence for verification of his application, Approval/Rejection of his application.
- After ground level verification ration card will be issued in 2 – 3 weeks or as notified by the department
- Original ration card
- Additional members or person name to be added/removed
- Proof of residence
- Aadhaar Card
- Local Certificate / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/X Pass Certificate/declared/other)
- Surrender Certificate in original (for inclusion, if any)
- Death Certificate in case of death of a member in order to delete
- Document required for Adding member on account of marriage
- Marriage Certificate
- Original Ration Card with husband’s name
- Name Deletion Certificate from the parents of Bride
- Document required for Adding New Born Child in Ration Card (above 5 years)
- Birth Certificate issued by the local municipal body or competitive authority
- Original ration card of the family with parent’s name
- ID Proof of Parents such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Office of the Controller of Rationing & Director of Civil Supplies,
Royal Insurance Bldg, 5th Floor,
14 – Jamshedji Tata Road,
Churchgate, Mumbai – 400020.
More details about the office location are provided in the following link: Address Details
DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYAT RAJ
Bandhkam Bhavan, 25, Mezban Path, Fort,
Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Ph : +91 22060446
Download Maharashtra Ration Card Name Addition Form in PDF format using the link is given below or an alternative link for free.
Maharashtra New Ration Card Application Form – Download PDF