Download Bal Sangopan Yojana (BSY) Maharashtra 2020 PDF for free from womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Bal Sangopan Yojana (BSY) Maharashtra 2020 in Marathi
The Bal Sangopan Yojana is a foster care scheme for young children that arose in the absence of any particular foster care scheme in the country. There are various foster care units in India however without a proper structure in place to carry out its activities; they end up providing really substandard levels of care. Keeping that in mind, the government of India initiated the Bal Sangopan Yojana which is a government scheme that’s one of its kind.
FSC is a pioneer organization to initiate the foster care scheme under the Central Social Welfare Board in 1964. In 1994, the Government of Maharashtra took over the scheme from the Centre and renamed it Bal SangopanYojana (BSY). It is now a State Government-run program that provides alternate family care to children in difficult circumstances, wherein their biological parents are not able to care for them due to crisis situations; thereby preventing institutionalization.
Child Eligibility Criteria
- Under “Bal Sangopan Yojana” Orphans or children whose parents cannot be traced, and who cannot be adopted.
- Children with a single parent and in a family crisis, death, divorce, separation, abandonment, unmarried motherhood, serious illness, parental hospitalization, etc.
- Children from disintegrated and single-parent families.
- children from leprosy and life imprisonment, HIV / AIDS, children with severe mental retardation / multiple disabilities, children with both parents with disabilities.
- Children in crises, severe parental discord, gross neglect, court, or police complaints.
- Out-of-school child laborers (released and certified by the Department of Labor).
For more details download the Bal Sangopan Yojana (BSY) Maharashtra 2020 in PDF format using the link given below.