Download Maharashtra Birth Certificate Form PDF for free from crsorgi.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Maharashtra Birth Certificate Form
Birth Certificate in Maharashtra can be obtained by submitting a birth certificate application form in prescribed format along with a declaration needs at the concerned Registrar office. After verification by the authority, details of birth will be updated correspondingly to Maharashtra state birth records and a birth certificate will be provided to the applicant.
Details to be Provided in Birth Certificate Form
- Date of birth of the child
- Gender of the child
- Name of child – If not named, leave blank
- Name of the father or Mother
- Place of birth
- Method of delivery
- Weight of the child
- Details of Hospital where the child is born
List of Required Documents
Following documents are necessary for getting the Maharashtra birth certificate:
- Identity proof of the parents for verification
- Parent’s marriage certificate
- Letter from the hospital – Proof of birth of the child issued by the hospital where the child is born
- Parents’ birth certificate or SSC marks sheet
Apply Online for Birth Certificate in Maharashtra
You can also apply online for a Birth Certificate through the official website of Maharashtra Apple Sarkaar at https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in or this direct link of the Maharashtra government website.
Purposes of Birth Certificate
Purposes for obtaining a birth certificate are:
- The birth certificate is one of the important proof for applying for voter ID
- To get admission to an educational institution, a birth certificate is necessary
- The birth certificate serves as important proof for entering military service
- The birth certificate is important for the settlement of inheritance and property rights
- To receive insurance benefits
- The birth certificate needs to be submitted in some places to get a marriage certificate and prove age
- For obtaining a driving license and passport in India
- To receive pension and health insurance provided by the Government
Download the Maharashtra Birth Certificate Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.
Also, Check – Maharashtra Birth Certificate FormatPDF's Related to Maharashtra Birth Certificate Form