Maharashtra Birth Certificate Form
Maharashtra Birth Certificate Form PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Birth Certificate in Maharashtra can be obtained by submitting a birth certificate application form in prescribed format along with a declaration needs at the concerned Registrar office. After verification by the authority, details of birth will be updated correspondingly to Maharashtra state birth records and a birth certificate will be provided to the applicant.
Details to be Provided in Birth Certificate Form
- Date of birth of the child
- Gender of the child
- Name of child – If not named, leave blank
- Name of the father or Mother
- Place of birth
- Method of delivery
- Weight of the child
- Details of Hospital where the child is born
List of Required Documents
Following documents are necessary for getting the Maharashtra birth certificate:
- Identity proof of the parents for verification
- Parent’s marriage certificate
- Letter from the hospital – Proof of birth of the child issued by the hospital where the child is born
- Parents’ birth certificate or SSC marks sheet
Apply Online for Birth Certificate in Maharashtra
You can also apply online for a Birth Certificate through the official website of Maharashtra Apple Sarkaar at https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in or this direct link of the Maharashtra government website.
Purposes of Birth Certificate
Purposes for obtaining a birth certificate are:
- The birth certificate is one of the important proof for applying for voter ID
- To get admission to an educational institution, a birth certificate is necessary
- The birth certificate serves as important proof for entering military service
- The birth certificate is important for the settlement of inheritance and property rights
- To receive insurance benefits
- The birth certificate needs to be submitted in some places to get a marriage certificate and prove age
- For obtaining a driving license and passport in India
- To receive pension and health insurance provided by the Government
Download the Maharashtra Birth Certificate Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.
Also, Check – Maharashtra Birth Certificate Format