List of Behaviors PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
List of Behaviors
Behavior is the actions and mannerisms made by individuals, organisms, systems, or artificial entities in conjunction with themselves or their environment, which includes the other systems or organisms around as well as the (inanimate) physical environment.
It is the computed response of the system or organism to various stimuli or inputs, whether internal or external, conscious or subconscious, overt or covert, and voluntary or involuntary.
List of Behaviors PDF
General Good Behavior: adaptable, brave, confident, cooperative, courageous, debonair, decisive, determined, generous, hilarious, honorable, kind, lively, pleasant, productive, protective, receptive, reflective, responsible,
romantic, self-assured, sensitive, shrewd, unusual, witty, wonderful, zany, and zealous.
Unacceptable Behavior: They are: abrasive, abusive, angry, anxious, belligerent, boorish, cowardly, crazy, creepy, cruel, dangerous, defiant, erratic, finicky, flashy, flippant, foolish, furtive, guarded, jittery, malicious, mysterious, obnoxious, outrageous, panicky, secretive, strange, threatening, unsuitable, vengeful, and wary.
- Active: always busy with something
- Ambitious: strongly wants to succeed
- Assertive: being outgoing and confident
- Careless: not being careful; rushing into things
- Cautious: being very careful
- Conceited: thinks he is better than others; arrogant
- Conscientious: taking time to do things right
- Creative: someone who can make up things easily or think of new things
- Curious: always wanting to know things
- Docile: submissive, does what he is told
- Extroverted: very outgoing; confident
- Impulsive: saying or doing things without thinking first
- Introverted: keeps to himself, doesn’t share thoughts and feelings
- Inventive: thinks of new ideas
- Nervous: very uncomfortable
- Passive: does not argue; does as he is told
- Perfectionist: wants everything to be done right and perfectly
- Pragmatic: always sees the practical side of things
- Reserved: keeps thoughts and feelings to himself
- Serious: no-nonsense kind of behavior
- Shy: quiet and reserved; lacking in confidence
- Trustworthy: simply worthy of someone’s trust
- Volatile: changing moods very quickly
Positive Social Behavior:
- Caring: desire to help people
- Charming: pleasant, delightful
- Considerate: thinking of others
- Enthusiastic: has strong feelings; ardent
- Excitable: gets excited easily
- Faithful: being loyal
- Funny: causing people to laugh
- Kind: thoughtful, caring
- Pleasant: polite
- Polite: exhibiting good manners
- Sincere: being totally honest
- Thoughtful: thinking things over
For more download the List of Behaviors PDF using the link given below.