Download West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Application Form 2021 Bengali PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Application Form 2021 Bengali
Krishak Bandhu form is an application form issue by the West Bengal Govt. for providing financial benefits to the farmers and labourers who are often deprived of sufficient crop production due to faulty farming practices.
Krishak Bandhu scheme has been introduced for the benefit of all the farmers based in the State of West Bengal, including Share Croppers (a tenant farmer who gives a part of each crop as rent).
These farmers will be given Krishak Bandhu Cards, which could be used to apply for various benefits offered under the scheme.
You can also download the Krishak Bandhu Form in English.
Krishak Bandhu Yojana 2021 Features
- The scheme is introduced with the object of helping poor farmers and labourers who are often deprived of sufficient crop production due to faulty farming practices.
- The scheme provides all farmers with a financial aid of Rs. 10,000 on an annual basis, which is to be paid in two installments. The sum of money will be rendered during the sowing of the Kharif crop and during the Rabi season.
- The scheme facilitates the provision of an insurance policy to all farmers and agricultural workers.
- The monetary benefits will be directly transferred to the bank account of the respective beneficiary so that the assistance reaches out to the correct person. Moreover, such a practice abates the role of a middleman.
Eligibility Criteria For WB Krishak Bandhu Form 2021
- The farmer must be a native of West Bengal.
- The minimum age of the farmer should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 60 years.
- The benefit of the scheme will be received by both the landowner farmer and the agricultural labourer farmer.
Krishak Bandhu Form 2021 – Documents Required
If you want to apply under the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021, then for this you must have the following documents –
- Farmer’s death certificate to get the benefit of insurance.
- Aadhaar card of deceased farmer and Aadhar card of applicant relative.
- Age certificate of the deceased farmer.
- Certificate of post-mortem of the deceased farmer in case of accidental death.
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme Benefits
Under this WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021, Govt. will provide Rs. 5000 per acre per annum to farmers including sharecroppers in 2 equal installments. The state govt. will also provide Rs. 2 lakh compensation on the death of farmers. 1st installment under Krishak Bandhu Scheme is to be paid in the month of June for Kharif Crops and 2nd installment is to be given in the month of November.
You can download the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Application Form 2021 in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Application Form 2021