Karnataka Budget 2022-23 Kannada
Hello friends, today we have brought for you Karnataka Budget 2022-23 PDF to help you. Karnataka chief minister Basavaraja Bommai has presented the budget on 4th March 2022 and nd announced several projects for Bengaluru city and district. In this budget no increase in taxes and DPR for Phase-3 of Bengaluru Metro will be submitted at a cost of Rs 11,250 crore.
The Chief Minister who also holds the Finance portfolio has expressed his government’s commitment for the implementation of the Mekedatu project across river Cauvery, to which neighbouring Tamil Nadu is opposed to, and has provided Rs 1,000 crore for it this year. Karnataka Budget 2022-23 PDF can be download from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Karnataka Budget 2022-23 PDF Highlights
- The Karnataka government has decided to develop a 37-km long metro line to connect Sarjapura to Hebbal in Bengaluru through Agara, Koramangla and Dairy Circle at an estimated cost of Rs 15,000 crore.
- The Karnataka government has allocated Rs 50 crore for programmes aimed at the development of the Chrisitan community in the state.
- A total of Rs 1,000 crores has been earmarked for the completion of the Mekedatu Balancing Reservoir and Bengaluru Drinking Water Project, which will be implemented by getting required clearances from the appropriate authority of the Central Government.
- Multiple residential schools operating in a single place under various schemes of the Minority Welfare Department will be merged.
- The government has said that it will develop heliports at Madikeri, Chikkamagaluru and Hampi on the Public-Private-Partnership model at Rs 30 crore.
- Mega Jewellery Park’ will be established in Bengaluru – to generate employment for 10,000 people
- The government will increase subsidies for Kannada films from 125 to 200.
- Sky Walk at Rs 45 crore at Banashankari junction to connect the metro station with the bus stand.
You can download the Karnataka Budget 2022-23 PDF using the link given below.