Joint Declaration Form PDF
Joint Declaration Form Editable PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
A joint declaration is a combined form that is signed by the employee and employer that is used for the correction in the PF member portal, where the EPF joint declaration form is useful and secure for correction of Name in UAN, Date of Birth in PF account, Date of Joining, Fathers Name and Date of Exit.
The Joint Declaration Letter is to be physically submitted to the PF Office with which the establishment is registered. The jurisdiction of the PF office with which your establishment is registered can be viewed on the homepage after logging in to the EPFO Portal.
How to Fill Joint Declaration Form EPFO
Download EPFO Joint Declaration Form 2022: This form can be obtained from EPFO’s official website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/, or it can be directly downloaded in PDF format from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Details to be Mentioned in EPF Joint Declaration Form: Date, Address of the PF Regional Office, Name Correction, Father/Husband Name, PF/EPS Account Number, Date of Birth Correction, Date of Joining and date of exit correction, And any other details
How to Submit Joint Declaration Form:
- The Joint Declaration Letter is to be physically submitted to the PF Office with which the establishment is registered. The jurisdiction of the PF office with which your establishment is registered can be viewed on the homepage after logging in to the EPFO Portal.
- Attach self-attested proofs as may be required to support the correction claim you are making. Example: If you want to change errors in your name, you can attach a self-attested copy of the PAN Card or Aadhaar Card.
- Lastly, get the form signed by the applicant and authorized signatory for the establishment and submit the form to your PF office.
How to Submit Joint Declaration Form Online
No, the Joint declaration form is not available online, you need to submit the hard copy of the PF joint declaration form offline at your PF office only.
Documents required For EPF Joint Declaration Form PDF Editable
The following documents are accepted in order to make the change:
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Voter Identity Card,
- ESIC Identity Card,
- Ration Card,
- Bank Passbook copy,
- A certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth or Death,
- Any education certificate,
- Certificate as proof of service in the Central or State Government organization,
- Letter from a recognized public authority or public servant as proof of identity and residence of the employee,
- Copy of telephone bill or water or electricity bill.
You can download the Joint Declaration Form PDF using the link given below.