HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form Assamese PDF
This is an RTGS/NEFT application issued by the HDFC Bank and this form can be obtained from the official website of HDFC Bank v1.hdfcbank.com, or it can download from the link given below, or it can be obtained from the nearest branch of HDFC Bank. RTGS/NEFT is a bank facility offered by the bank to the account holder to transfer the amount from one account to another account online.
After carefully form this form and submit to this form to the nearest branch of HDFC Bank along with the necessary documents. Here are two benefits of making use of the RTGS payment facility:
- You will be able to send large sums of money to any bank account with the help of RTGS payment systems.
- Apart from this, all the RTGS payments are real-time, meaning that you do not need to wait for the payment to be processed.
Details to be Mentioned in the RTGS/NEFT Form
- You will find there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Beneficiary Details and the below section is for Remitter details.
- Details of the Remitter
- Name of the Account Holder
- Account Number
- Account Type
- Cheque details
- IFSC Code
- Bank Branch address
- Details of the Beneficiary
- Account Number
- Bank Name
- IFSC Code
- Any other Details
- The bank will “Branch Use Only” Section after completing transaction where they will mention transaction id etc. there.
- RTGS/NEFT Application Form
- Cheque leaf
- And any other documents
RTGS Stands for Real-Time Gross Settlement while NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer. NEFT and RTGS form for HDFC banks can be used to transfer any allowed amount to any other bank account in the country.
HDFC Bank RTGS/NEFT Apply online
If you are making use of the online RTGS facility, then here are the steps you need to follow:
- You will need to have your user ID and password ready
- Go to your bank’s official website
- Log in to the net banking account – Link
- Once you log in, add the details of the beneficiary if you have not added the details
- Once the details of the beneficiary are added, you will need to go to the option for RTGS transactions
- Enter the details of the beneficiary and the payment to be processed to make the transactions
- Submit the application and the funds will be transferred to the beneficiary instantly
HDFC Bank RTGS/NEFT Timings
- HDFC NEFT Timings: The time for transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 4:30 PM and Saturday (excluding 2nd and 4th ): 10 AM To 4:30 PM.
- HDFC RTGS Timings: The time for transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday (excluding 2nd and 4th ): 10 AM To 3:30 PM.
HDFC Bank RTGS Form in Different Languages
- HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form Hindi
- HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form Assamese
- HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form Bengali
- HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form Gujarati
- HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form Kannada
- HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form Malayalam
- HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form Marathi
- HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form Odia
- HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form Punjabi
- HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form Tamil
- HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form Telugu
Download the HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form in PDF format using the link given below.