Download J&K Permission to Use Sound Amplifier Form PDF for free from jk.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
J&K Permission to Use Sound Amplifier Form
Conditions to use Amplifier:-
Except Main Road from Shallamar Road to Fly Over and Residency Road Near CM Rsidence and 300 meters from Secretariate and 100 meters from MLA Quarters.
1. The Sound amplifier shall not be used before 6 AM after 10 PM.
2. The sound amplifier shall not be directed towards or be within 100 yards of a hospital place
worship. Education Institution, Public Office. Main Road and Silent Zones.
3. Use of sound amplifier fitted or any vehicle shall not be permitted while the vehicle is in
4. Sound amplifier fitted to any vehicle shall used when the vehicle is parked near road junction
to busy through fare so as avoid causing obstructions.
5. The formalities required under the J&K Motor vehicles act 1958 shall be observed in regarded
to the vehicle.
6. The licence shall stop use of the sound amplifier of shall remove the sound amplifier when
directed by any Police Office on duty below the rank of a Sub-Inspector of Police on the ground
that the use of the apparatus is a nuisance or obstruction on account of time, place and manner in
which the sound amplifier is being used subsequent to the grant the licence.
7. Hone type loud speaker is prohibited. Only box type loud speaker shall be used.
8. The loud speaker shall not be above 6 feet from ground level.