Download J&K Motor Vehicle Registration Application Form PDF for free from jk.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
J&K Motor Vehicle Registration Application Form
1. To register a vehicle (Car, Bike, motorcycle) permanently in Jammu and Kashmir the applicant has to 2. approach the RTO office to which his area belongs.
3. Application forms can also be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that can be completed and presented with appropriate fees.
4. Present the completed application forms along with documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
5. Pencil tracing of engine chassis number is the activity to record the chassis number against the registration number in the RTO register
6. Authorities will inspect the vehicle and announce the registration number
7. The applicant can collect the registration certificate RC on the day informed by authorities
1.Temporary registration certificate (for permanent registration)
2. Customs Clearance Certificate in the case of Imported Vehicles.
3. Appropriate Fee as specified in Rule 81 of CMV Rules.
4. Income Tax clearance certificate in form 60 or a declaration
5 Valid Insurance Certificate
6. Proof of Address (attested copy)
7. Aadhaar Card
8. Pollution Under control Certificate.
9. Original Sales Certificate from the concerned Authorities in Form 21 in the case of Ex_Army Vehicle.
10. Passport size photos 3 copies.