Jammu & Kashmir Renewal of Gun License Form
Jammu & Kashmir Renewal of Gun License Form PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Application for renewal of Arms License in the specified format should be submitted one month before the date of expiry of arms license. The licensee should produce his/her weapon and license for inspection at the time of renewal and pay the renewal fees.
Required Details for Jammu & Kashmir Renewal of Gun License Form
- Name and Permanent Address of the Applicant
- Designation & Occupation
- License No
- Original License issuing authority with date of Issue
- Nature and Number of Arms
- Reasons for not procuring Arms till date(Only it the Licence did not purchase Arms Immediately)
- Present custody (If under police custody please submit a copy of the receipt)
- To be Renewed up to
- Whether Land Revenue paid up to date
- Is there any case pending against the License at any police station
- How many times does the Licence renewed the Arms after due date with fine, since the Issue of License.
- Signature of Applicant
- Documents needed with application
You can download the Jammu & Kashmir Renewal of Gun License Form in PDF format online from the link or alternative link.