Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021 PDF
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Indian Army has invited the application the recruitment Religious Teachers in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers for RRT 91, 92, 93, 94 & 95 courses on its website – joinindianarmy.nic.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2021 from 11 January. The last date for Indian Army Application is 09 February 2021.
A total of 194 vacancies are available for Pandit, Granthi, Padri and Maulvi (Sunni) categories. The candidates can check educational qualification, vacancy details, exam pattern, selection process below:
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments -09 (Hindu (Gorkha) candidates only)
- Maulvi (Sunni)-05
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts -01 (Ladakhi Muslim Shia candidates only)
- Bodh Monk(Mahayaana) for Ladakh Scouts -01
|Notification||Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for Religious Teachers (RT): 194 Vacancies for Junior Commissioned Officers (JCO) Posts, Download Notification @joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 9, 2021|
|Date Of Exam||Jun 27, 2021|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications|
- Date of commencement of online registration : 11 January 2021
- Closing date for online registration: 09 February 2021
- Exam Date: 27 June 2021
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Religious Teacher JCO 2021
- Pandit: Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit or Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in ‘Karam Kand;
- Granthi-Sikh Candidates with Gyani in Punjabi.
- Maulvi (Sunni) and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Muslims candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre-Any person who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayaana)- Any candidate who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest by the appropriate authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
For more details download the Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021 in PDF format using the link given below.