HDFC Life Sanchay Plus Brochure PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
HDFC Life Sanchay Plus Brochure
HDFC Life presents HDFC Life Sanchay Plus – a non-linked plan that comes with guaranteed benefits directed towards ensuring that you and your loved ones have a safe and secure financial future at all times.
HDFC Life Sanchay Plus comes with the following features:
- Assured returns: The returns that you get are completely guaranteed and insulated from all kinds of market risks.
- Life-Long Income option: This feature entitles you to a guaranteed regular income until you attain the age of 99 years.
- Long –Term Income option: This feature entitles you to a guaranteed regular income for a pre-decided and fixed-term that ranges from 25 years to 30 years.
- Return of Premium option: With Life-Long Income and Long Term Income options, there is an added clause for return of the paid premiums, once the payout period is over.
- HDFC Life Sanchay Plus comes with several rider-options that offer additional benefits as supplements towards the main plan benefits.
This extensively beneficial plan also entitles the policyholder to receive enhanced benefits for policy-terms where the payable premium is more than Rs. 1.5 Lac in any financial year.
HDFC Life Sanchay Plus has been formulated to address the diverse investment needs that suit your requirements and hence, the base-plan comes with various formats that are listed below:
- Guaranteed Maturity Option: This option allows for the provision of a lump-sum payout of the accrued benefits once the policy term gets matured.
- Guaranteed Income Option: This option provides regular, periodic pay-outs to the policyholder for a fixed term (which may be 10 years to 12 years).
Guaranteed Life-Long Income: This option entitles the policyholder to receive guaranteed payouts as regular income until she/he attains the age of 99 years.
- Guaranteed Long-term income option: This option has the provision for ensuring a fixed income for the policyholder (and also the return of paid premiums) after the maturity of the policy term.