Gujarat Stamp Vendor License Form Gujarati PDF
Gujarat Stamp Vendor License Form PDF Download in Gujarati for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
(1) With the bonafide intentions that the public in the State should get the stamp in sufficient proportion thus, the State Government has appointed the Stamp Vendors other than at the Stamp Vending Centers in the District / Taluka headquarters as per the requirement.
(2) The appointment of such stamp vendors is made as per the existing rules and regulations by the government and taking into consideration the requirements through the concerned District Collector and Taluka Grant Officer.
(3) Such stamp vendors have to sell the stamp, as per the rules and regulations prescribed by the government, and subject to the changes made.
(4) Such stamp vendors have to obtain the stamp as per the demand statement from the District / Taluka Treasury office.
(5) The value of the stamp obtained from the Treasury Office will have to be paid by the Stamp Vendor after deducting the commission entitled as per the rules by way of challan.PDF's Related to Gujarat Stamp Vendor License Form