Gujarat Budget 2023-24 PDF
Gujarat Budget 2023-24 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Gujarat Finance Minister Kanu Desai presented the budgetary outlay for fiscal 2023-24 in the State Assembly here. This was the first Budget of the new Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government headed by Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel which took office in December last year after the saffron outfit registered a landslide victory in the Assembly polls.
The Budget 2023-24 proposes a slew of schemes and projects, some of which were part of the promises made by the BJP in its manifesto before the 2022 elections, like doubling the insurance coverage under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya-MA (PMJAY-MA) scheme to ₹10 lakh from ₹5 lakh and providing two gas cylinders free per year to the beneficiaries of Ujjwala scheme.
Gujarat Budget 2023-24 PDF – Highlights
- A provision of Rs 200 crore covers equity contribution to Ahmedabad-Mumbai Bullet Train Project under PM Gati Shakti.
- PNG, CNG VAT reduced from 15 percent to 5 percent.
- First woman, SRP Battalion to be formed in Gujarat.
- Gujarat government allocated Rs 215 crore for developing airports and airstrips.
- No increase or reduction in existing taxes proposed by Gujarat government in Budget 2023-24.
- Five highways in Gujarat to be developed as high-speed corridors at a cost of Rs 1,500 crore
- Rs 24 cr allocation for purchase of 50 more electric busses
- Gujarat government to provide Vijbill Protsahan Nidhi to facilitate municipalities to pay up electricity bills, for this a provision of Rs 100 crore made.
- Gujarat govt to provide two cooking gas cylinders free of cost every year to each of 39 lakh families under Ujjwala Yojana
- The government also plans to set up sports complexes in each district and taluka of the state.
- Rs 15,182 crore outlay for the healthcare sector.
- Rs 55 crore was allocated to expand the ambulance network in Gujarat.
- To set up five new nursing colleges.
- FM Kanu Desai proposed new Airport to come up at Dwarka, Keshod Airport to be revamped.
- FM Kanu Desai proposed 150 new centres to provide meals to labourers for Rs 5.
- Total of 50,000 new classrooms to be built across schools in Gujarat.
- Gujarat Finance Minister Kanubhai Desai proposes for renewable energy contribution to be raised by 42% in Gujarat’s total power generation
For more details download the Gujarat Budget 2023-24 PDF using the link given below.