Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP) 2021-22 PDF
Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP) 2021-22 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Gram Panchayats have been mandated for the preparation of the Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP) 2021-22 for economic development and social justice. Panchayats have a significant role to play in the effective and efficient implementation of flagship schemes/ programmes on subjects of National Importance for the transformation of rural India. The GPDP planning process has to be comprehensive and based on a participatory process that involves full convergence with schemes of all related Central Ministries/Line Departments related to 29 subjects listed in the Eleventh Schedule of the Constitution.
Gram Panchayats, which has a pivotal role to play in the preparation of GPDPs, need to adopt a risk-based approach in convening small gatherings with different communities at the village level. Some risk-based measures that need to be observed by all at all times in all Gram Panchayats are:
- The physical distancing of at least one meter to be followed at all times
- Use of face covers/masks to be mandatory
- Practice frequent hand washing (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty and use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers(for at least 20 seconds)
- Respiratory etiquette like covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly, to be strictly followed.
- Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the individual, household and community level, at the earliest.
Download the Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP) 2021-22 in PDF format using the link given below.