Gram Panchayat Election Nomination Form PDF
Nomination is part of the process of selecting a candidate for either election to a public office or the bestowing of an honor or award. A collection of nominees narrowed from the full list of candidates is a short list. A candidate who has been selected to represent or is endorsed by a political party is said to be the party’s nominee. The process of selection may be based on one or more primary elections or by means of a political party convention or caucus, according to the rules of the party and any applicable election laws. In some countries, the process is called preselection.
Nominations are used to provide choices of candidates for election to office. After nominations have been made, the assembly proceeds to its method of voting used for electing officers. Normally, nominations are closed when no one else wants to make a nomination. This is done without a motion (using a form of unanimous consent). A motion to close nominations cannot be used to prevent a member from making a nomination.
Gram Panchayat Election Nomination Form PDF – Details to be Mentioned
- Ward No.
- Village Name
- Council Member Name
- Full name of the proposer :
- Electoral roll number of the proposer
- Name of candidate’s father/husband
- Full postal address of the candidate
- Electoral roll number of candidate
Documents Required for Nomination Form for Panchayat Election
- Affidavit in Form 26
- Certified extract of electoral roll (when candidate is an elector of a different constituency)
- Form A and B (applicable in the case of candidates -‘.set up by political parties)
- Copy of caste certificates (if the candidate claims to belong to SC/ST)
- Security deposit (whether made)
- Oath and affirmation (whether taken)
You can download the Gram Panchayat Election Nomination Form PDF using the link given below.