EWS Form PDF
EWS Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
EWS Form PDF is an application form for the EWS /Income & Assets Certificate for the person who belongs to the minority category issued by the Thaasildhaar office. This form can be obtained from the concerned department of the Thaasildhaar Office, or it can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
After completely fill this form, you have to submit the form to the concerned department of the Thaasildhaar Office along with the necessary documents. The concerned department after receiving the application form verify the form and issue certificate accordingly.
EWS Form PDF – How to Apply
You can get the EWS certificate from your local government authority (Tehsil). The certificate is called an ‘Income and Assets Certificate’, and this is the proof that is required to avail the EWS reservation.
There is no online method prescribed by the government for getting an EWS certificate. You need to go to your local Tehsil or any other local government authority. You will need additional documents such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, bank statements, passport size photo, etc. along with the Income and Assets Certificate (downloadable from many government websites)
The designated government officer will verify your documents and issue your EWS certificate. The certificate issued only by any of the following authorities will be accepted as proof of a candidate belonging to the EWS category:
- District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and his family normally resides.
Central Government has taken a landmark decision for providing 27% reservation for OBCs and 10% reservation for the Economically Weaker Section in All India Quota Scheme for undergraduate and postgraduate medical/dental courses from the current academic year.
Our Government has taken a landmark decision for providing 27% reservation for OBCs and 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Section in the All India Quota Scheme for undergraduate and postgraduate medical/dental courses from the current academic year. https://t.co/gv2EygCZ7N
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) July 29, 2021
Document Required for EWS Form
- Application Form
- Aadhaar Card.
- ID Proof.
- Affidavit/Self Declaration.
- Land/property documents.
- Residential proof/Domicile Certificate.
- Passport-sized photograph.
- Other relevant documents.
Eligibility for EWS Form PDF
- Family income below 8 lakhs INR or as per state norms.
- Family-owned agricultural land less than 5 acres.
- Residential flat owned by a family that is less than 1000 sq. ft.
- Residential plot less than 100 sq. Yards and 200 sq. Yards in selected municipalities as per the state norms.
EWS Application Form Highlights
|PDF Name||EWS Form PDF|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of States|
|EWS Form Download Link||Download PDF|
Download the EWS Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.