Download EWS Form PDF for free from jam.iitk.ac.in using the direct download link given below.
This is an application form for the EWS /Income & Assets Certificate for the person who belongs to the minority category issued by the Thaasildhaar office. This form can be obtained from the concerned department of the Thaasildhaar Office, or it can be downloaded from the link given below. After completely fill this form you have to submit the form to the concerned department of Thaasildhaar Office along with necessary documents.
Document Required for EWS Form
- Application Form
- Aadhaar Card.
- ID Proof.
- Affidavit/Self Declaration.
- Land/property documents.
- Residential proof/Domicile Certificate.
- Passport-sized photograph.
- Other relevant documents.
Eligibility for EWS Form
- Family income below 8 lakhs INR or as per state norms.
- Family-owned agricultural land less than 5 acres.
- Residential flat owned by a family that is less than 1000 sq.ft.
- Residential plot less than 100 sq. Yards and 200 sq. Yards in selected municipalities as per the state norms.
Download the EWS Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.