Download Maharashtra EWS Certificate Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Maharashtra EWS Certificate Form
This is an application form for the EWS /Income & Assets Certificate for the person who belongs to the minority category issued by the Thaasildhaar office Department of Maharashtra. This form can be obtained from the concerned department of Thaasildhaar or it can be download from the link given below. After completely fill this form you have to submit the form to the concerned department of Thaasildhaar Office along with necessary documents.
Document Required for EWS Form
- Application Form
- Aadhaar Card.
- Id Proof.
- Affidavit/Self Declaration.
- Land/property documents.
- Residential proof/Domicile Certificate.
- Passport-sized photograph.
- Other relevant documents.
- Family income below 8 lakhs INR or as per state norms.
- Family-owned agricultural land less than 5 acres.
- Residential flat owned by a family that is less than 1000 sq.ft.
- Residential plot less than 100 sq. Yards and 200 sq. Yards in selected municipalities as per the state norms.
Download the Maharashtra EWS Certificate Form PDF format using the link given below.