English Oral Exam Questions
The oral exam (also oral test or viva voce; Rigorosum in German-speaking nations) is a practice in many schools and disciplines in which an examiner poses questions to the student in spoken form. The student has to answer the question in such a way as to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of the subject to pass the exam.
To do well on an oral exam requires a rather different set of skills than those called for on a written exam. You still need mastery of the material, of course, but you need to access and articulate the material in a different way. Most people find oral exams harder than written ones, but some really enjoy them.
English Oral Exam Questions PDF – How to Practice
- TWO heads are better than ONE: Study your sources with friends.
- Connect your points to the supporting authors – professors love that!
- Practice, practice, practice! Practice leads to content mastery.
- Take your arguments, and debate your study partners.
- REMEMBER Practice, practice, practice!
You can download the English Oral Exam Questions PDF using the link given below.