ANM GNM Application Form Odisha
Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery or ANM for short, is a 2-year undergraduate diploma course in nursing. The minimum eligibility criteria to get admitted into the Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery course is to be a minimum of 10+2 level pass out with a minimum aggregate score of at least 50%.
ANM students are educated on maternity care and providing assistance to new mothers during pregnancy and post-delivery. Candidates are also taught on various aspects of Medicare that aim at improving the health of patients, families, and society in large.
ANM GNM Application Form Odisha (Required Details)
- Name of the Course: ANM/GNM/B.Sc(N)
- Name of the Applicant in full
- Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Date of Birth
- Present Address
- Permanent Address
- Name of the institution where trained/passed
- Name of the Examining Body/Board/University
- Date of declaration of result
- Signature of the Applicant
Download the ANM GNM Application Form Odisha in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.