Community Health Nursing Book PDF
Community Health Nursing Book PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Community Health Care Nursing has become established as an essential source of reference for all those working in the primary care and community health care domain.
The Fourth Edition of this successful text focuses on new emergent agendas which affect primary care and public health education and service delivery/improvement.
Comprehensive and accessible, this well-established text draws on a wide range of subject experts all aiming for excellence in service delivery, to produce a resource that addresses the key aspects of community health delivery reflecting the reality of the new community/primary care agenda in the United Kingdom.
Community Health Nursing Book
Integrated throughout the book are themes relevant to contemporary community healthcare nursing, including Self Managed Care/Managed Care Pathways, Long Term Conditions, Palliative care and End of Life Care, Urgent and Unscheduled Care, Offender Care, and Continuing/Intermediate Care. The result is a book that focuses on new opportunities for contemporary practice, service delivery/improvement, and education response within the context of the modernized primary and public healthcare service
Community Health Nursing Book Key features
- New edition of a well-established and successful text
- Written by experts in the field
- Examines competencies in practice
- Includes evidence-based guidelines and integrates national service framework requirements
- Includes new chapters on Advanced Nursing Practice and competence assessment, modernized primary healthcare workforce and workforce change, Commissioning, and user and public Engagement
Download the Community Health Nursing Book PDF using the link given below.