Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Form Lucknow
Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Form Lucknow PDF read online or download for free from the lkouniv.ac.in link given at the bottom of this article.
Don’t miss out on the chance to apply for the Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship in Lucknow. Visit the link given below and access the scholarship form easily. Empower your educational journey with financial support and unlock a world of opportunities.
Lucknow Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship
If you are looking for the Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Form in Lucknow then you are at the right place! Here we provides easy access to the Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship application process, ensuring that deserving students can avail themselves of this incredible opportunity.
Here we simplifies the scholarship application process, allowing students to conveniently fill out the Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Form online download link is given below. We understand the significance of financial aid for students pursuing higher education, and our aim is to make the application procedure hassle-free and accessible to all.
We provide step-by-step guidance, ensuring that you complete all necessary fields and attach the required documents seamlessly. To know more info visit https://www.lkouniv.ac.in
Required Fields for Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Form Lucknow
- Student’s Name
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Id
- Local Address
- Permanent Address
- Father/Guardian’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Number of brothers and sisters studying in University of Lucknow or in other Universiti
- Past examinations result details
- Student’s Signature
Eligibility Criteria for Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Lucknow
A student would be eligible for the aforementioned schemes, if
- The total income of his/her parents or guardians does not exceed Rs. 3 Lakh per annum. For this purpose, applicant would have to produce an income certificate issued by the Tehsildar/competent authority.
- Have clearly passed the previous semester or annual examination or is eligible for the back paper.
- Is enrolled for the regular or self-finance courses of the university.
- Has passed with minimum 60% marks in the previous examination.
- Should have at least 75% attendance in the previous academic semester/year.
- Should not have been involved in any unlawful activities. (A certificate issued from the Proctor office should be enclosed with the application).
- He/She is not receiving any kind of financial assistance including fellowship/scholarship.
You can download the Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Form Lucknow PDF using the link given below.PDF's Related to Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Form Lucknow