Chandigarh Electricity New HT Connection Form PDF
Chandigarh Electricity New HT Connection Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
GUIDELINES FOR PROSPECTIVE CONSUMERS REGARDING PROCESSING OF THE CASE FOR
RELEASE OF ELECTRICITY CONNECTION
- The applicant shall contact the Revenue Accountant (RA) in the sub-divisional office to obtain an application and agreement form or can be download in PDF format using the link given below.
- The A&A form is to be submitted in duplicate.
- The application and agreement form duly filled shall be submitted to Consumer Clerk (CC)/ (RA) for further processing.
- RA shall give details of the amount to be deposited by the applicant with the cashier.
- Registration No. shall be allotted by the cashier at the time of receipt of application processing charges. Application No. shall be allotted after the deposit of security amount and agreement finalization.
- The applicant shall keep the original receipt(s) with him /her and leave the case file with the cashier.
- Demand Notice shall be issued as per the clause of 3.7 of Electricity Supply Code Regulations 2010 notified by JERC.
- The license can ask for the original documents from the applicant if required for verification.
- An agreement in the prescribed format shall be executed on the stamp paper of Rs 5/- by the applicant, for getting a new connection and for change in the agreed parameters like contract demand, etc. In the case of single-phase domestic and non-domestic consumers, the application form itself shall be treated as an agreement.
- The appliant shall furnish test report issued by licensed electrical wiring contractor, after completion of installation giving full details of load/machinery.
- Facility regarding “receiving copy of bill/payment reminder/ important messages through email/sms” shall be available after the implementation of R-APDRP Scheme.
- In case of change of name, applicant should submit an undertaking regarding payment of defaulting amount, if any at the time of application or detected by audit at later stage, against the electricity conenction for which request of change of name is made.