CBSE Class 12 Result/Topper List PDF
CBSE Class 12 Result/Topper List PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 on 30th July 2021. This year, CBSE registered an overall percentage of 99.37 percent. The students can check and download the Class 12 Result 2021 via the official website cbse.nic.in.
In 2020, CBSE’s overall pass percentage stood at 88.78 percent, that is, 10,59,080 students passed the board exams in full subjects despite the COVID-19 pandemic disrupting their examination.
CBSE Class 12 Result – How to Download
Students can check their CBSE 12th Result online on cbseresults.nic.in using their roll number. While there is no provision to check the CBSE result using your name, students can get their CBSE Class 12 Roll Number using their name. The steps on how to check are detailed below.
- Go to the CBSE Roll Number Finder link here to get your CBSE 12th Roll Number – if already have, go directly to step 4
- On the new window that opens, enter your name, your father’s name, your mother’s name and your School Code. Students would need to get in touch with their school for the school code.
- Once all details are entered, click on Search Data to get your CBSE Roll Number
- Go to the official website cbseresults.nic.in – link above
- On the home page the link for Senior Secondary Class XII Result 2021 would be activated at 2 pm – click on it
- A new window would open – enter your roll number and details as asked
- Your CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 would be available on the screen
CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Stream-wise Topper List
In recent history, this is the best result for CBSE Class 12 students. The girls have outshined boys with only 0.54 percent. Girls pass percentage is at 99.67 percent while boys pass percentage is at 99.13 percent. Not just this, the Transgenders have registered a perfect 100 percent pass percentage.
Download the CBSE Class 12 Result/Topper List PDF using the link given below.