Bank of Baroda NRE Account Opening Form PDF
Bank of Baroda NRE Account Opening Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an application form for Non-Resident of India (NRI) for Individual issued by the Bank of Baroda and this form can be downloaded from the Bank’s official website i.e. https://www.bankofbaroda.in/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
An NRE account is a bank account opened in India in the name of an NRI, to park his foreign earnings; whereas, an NRO account is a bank account opened in India in the name of an NRI, to manage the income earned by him in India. These incomes include rent, dividend, pension, interest, etc.
Details to be Mentioned in Bank of Baroda NRE Account Opening Form
- Branch Name
- Applicants Full Name in Capital
- Name and address of Employer
- Residential address
- Communication Address
- And any other Information
- Latest/ recent photo identification documents
- Passport (Must for NRI)
- Driving License with photograph
- Voter’s Identity Card
- PAN Card, Government ID Card
- Identity Card/ Confirmation from employer
- Letter from a recognized public authority or public servant verifying the identity (photo) of the customer.
- Confirmation letter from employer / other Bank verifying therein photograph of the customer along with other things.
- Any other document with a photograph evidencing the identity of the applicant/s acceptable to the Bank.
(For a married woman, proof of identity with her maiden name, if supported with a verified true copy of the marriage certificate is accepted as valid identity proof).
- Latest / recent documents showing address proof
- Driving License with address, Voters’ Identity Card
- Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Ration Card
- Bank account statement (with address)
- Income / Wealth Tax assessment order (with address)
- Letter from employer / Any document of communication issued by any authority of Central / State Government or local body showing residential address.
- Any documentary evidence in support of residential address acceptable to the Bank.
- In case of married women address proof of the groom is acceptable
Download the Bank of Baroda NRE Account Opening Form in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.