Bank of Baroda Individual Current Account Opening Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Bank of Baroda Individual Current Account Opening Form
This is an application form for Individual Current Account opening form issued by the Bank of Baroda Bank and this can be downloaded from the bank’s official website i.e. https://www.bankofbaroda.in/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
Details to be Mentioned in Bank of Baroda Individual Current Account Opening Form
- Branch Name
- Name of the Applicants
- Occupation Types
- Operating Instructions
- Residential Address
- And any other details
- Driving License with Photograph
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Ration Card
- PAN Card, Government ID Card
- Identity Card / Confirmation from employer
- Letter from a recognized public authority or public servant verifying the identity (photo) of a customer
- Letter from employer / Any document of communication issued by any authority of Central / State Government or local body showing residential address.
- Confirmation letter from employer / other Bank verifying therein photograph of the customer along with other things
- Any documentary evidence in support of residential address acceptable to the Bank
- Any other document with a photograph evidencing the identity of the applicant/s acceptable to the Bank.
(For a married woman, proof of identity with her maiden name, if supported with a verified true copy of the marriage certificate is accepted as valid identity proof).
- In the case of married women address proof of the groom is acceptable.
Minimum Balance Requirement – Charges
- Metro Cities:-
- Quarterly Average Balance (QAB) of Rs 10000/- is not maintained – Rs. 800/- per quarter
- Non-Metro Cities:-
- Quarterly Average Balance (QAB) of Rs 5000/- is not maintained – Rs. 600/- per quarter
- Quarterly Average Balance (QAB) of Rs 2000/- is not maintained – Rs. 400/- per quarter
Download the Bank of Baroda Individual Current Account Opening Form in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.