Bangla Fasal Bima Yojana (BFBY)/(PMFBY) Aplication Form PDF
Bangla Fasal Bima Yojana (BFBY)/(PMFBY) Aplication Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The chief minister had launched the new insurance scheme Bangla Fasal Bima Yojana (BFBY) for West Bengal farmers for giving security to the crops. The motive behind this scheme is all to give insurance to the farmer for their crops from any natural damage like a flood, fire, and other natural disasters.
The premium of the Bangla Fasal Bima Yojana (BFBY) will be paid by the Government of West Bengal state. This insurance policy is for both the Ravi and Kharif crops for the farmers.
Bangla Fasal Bima Yojana Key Features
- Empowerment and Insurance security for agriculture and farmer prosperity – In India farmer is most affected by natural disaster and any other problem with there crops. This is the main motif to secure farmers by ensuring any loss of their crops in the West Bengal State of India.
- Liss of BSB crops- Farmers can check the BSB list of crops online on the official website and make sure whether their crop is listed for Bangla Shashya Bima(BSB) scheme.
- Crop insurance– Government will ensure both Ravi and Kharif crops of the farmers of West Bengal.
- No premium payment for farmers – This insurance policy is facilitated with no premium payment for the farmers of West Bengal State.
- Implementation – Government will implement this scheme seasonally for Ravi and Kharif Crops every year accordingly with new updates and policies.
- Name of districts – The government of West Bengal has decided several districts of the state for implementation of this scheme in the first phase, remaining districts of the state will be added in the future.
- Payments stages of insurance – This scheme will cover the insurance in four stages of the crops. Sowing, cultivation, cultivation flaws, and the final stage.
- Collaborated with the department of agriculture – This scheme is initiated by the government of West Bengal and the Agriculture Department of Govt with association with the assistance of Agriculture Insurance Company of India for better operation and benefit distribution for farmers.
- Main crops in the list for insurance – The list was already circulated online for the farmers for the year 2020-2021 season.
- Calculation terms of Insurance amount – Crops of the farmers are listed and distinguished with the season of farming and harvesting time till fully grown. In the below section we will discuss and give more information about the terms of the insurance.
Bangla Fasal Bima Yojana Form 2021 – Documents Required
- Proof of Identity like PAN, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Proof of Residence like PAN Card, Valid Passport, Utility bill, or any proof with the address.
- Bank account details
- One passport size photograph
- Land Documents along with measurements of the fertile land.
- Details of existing loans and repayment track records
- The insurance coverage will be done only after facing damage to crops so damage claims documents should be provided for availing the insurance of the scheme.
Bangla Fasal Bima Yojana Form 2021 PDF – Highlights
|Article||Bangla Fasal Bima Yojana Form 2021|
|Launched||Launched by Chief Minister of West Bengal in 2019|
|Applicable for||Farmers of West Bengal|
|Announce Date||June 2019|
|Beneficiaries||All the farmers of the state|
|Under the supervision||Department of Agriculture in West Bengal, Ministry of Agriculture.|
|Bangla Fasal Bima Form PDF||Download PDF|