B.SC Nursing Merit List 2022 PDF
B.SC Nursing Merit List 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
B.SC Nursing Merit List 2022 PDF has been released the NTRUHS AP from the official website http://drntruhs.in or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. The final merit list is expected to be released soon, as the window to raise objections closes on October 8, 2022. Candidates are allowed to revoke and request changes only for selective fields. Here are the details on what can be objected to, and how to file objections.
NTRUHS AP BSc Nursing & BPT Merit List 2022 Released on the official website. Candidates who are yet to check the merit list may visit the official website or click on the link below. The merit list is provisional allowing candidates to file objections if any. As per the grievances raised by the candidates, the final merit list will be released on through the official website at http://drntruhs.in/.
B.SC Nursing Merit List 2022 PDF – Overview
|Name of Post||B.Sc. Nursing Provisional Merit List|
|Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training|
|Provisional Merit List Release Date||7 October 2022|
|Grievance Window Availability||8 October 2022 – 10 October 2022|
|Final Merit list Release Date||14 October 2022|
How to Download the B.SC Nursing Merit List 2022 PDF
- Visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, at http://drntruhs.in.
- On the Home page, check the News & Events section.
- Click on the View All button.
- All the latest Announcements will appear on the screen.
- Nextly, tap on the link to download the B.Sc. Nursing Provisional Merit List 2022.
- The document will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Download option to save it offline.
NTRUHS AP B.Sc Nursing & BPT Merit List 2022 PDF: Steps to file objections
The objections to the NTRUHS AP BSc Nursing & BPT Merit List 2022 must be filed online. Here are the steps to follow to file objections to the released provisional merit list:
- Download the NTRUHS AP BSc Nursing & BPT Merit List 2022 through the link above or at the official website.
- If there is any mistake, candidates may raise their objections by writing an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates must mention their roll number and personal details clearly for proper identification.
- In the email, candidates must mention the matter in concern or grievance, and provide sufficient documents supporting the same.
You can download the B.SC Nursing Merit List 2022 PDF using the link given below.