Download Assam SVAYEM Scheme Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Assam SVAYEM Scheme Application Form
This is an application form for Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana issued by the Concerned Authority of Assam Government and it can download from the link given below in PDF format.
Details to be Mention in SVAYEM Scheme Application Form
- Applicants Details
- Business Information
- And other Information
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Yojana announced by the Hon’ble Finance Minister of Assam in his budget speech on 7th February 2017, is a flagship program to provide financial support to the youths of Assam to take up income-generating activities in the manufacturing, trading, and service sector.
- To generate employment opportunities in rural as well as urban areas through setting up of new ventures as well as growing existing ventures.
- To provide financial assistance to micro and small business entities engaged in the manufacturing, trading, and services sector.
- To provide financial assistance for enhancement of income level of traditional artisans ensuring sustainable growth.
Eligibility Criteria for SVAYEM Self Employment Scheme 2020
All the applicants must fulfill the below-mentioned criteria to become eligible for the SVAYEM Scheme Assam:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- The age of the applicant must be less than 40 years.
- He / She must have passed matriculation.
- The applicant should be a part of the existing Self Help Groups, Joint Liability Groups, etc. before 1 September 2020.
Nature of activities:
- Service Sector
- Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
- Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries, etc.
Negative list of activities:
- Manufacturing of intoxicant items
- Beedi, Panmasala, Cigarette, Etc.
- Sales outlet of Liquor
- Plastic bags below 40 microns
- Proof of identity – Self-certified copy of Voter’s ID card / Driving License / PAN Card /Aadhar Card/Passport.
- Proof of Identity / Address of the Business Enterprise – Copies of relevant licenses/registration certificates/other documents pertaining to the ownership, identity, and address of the business unit.
- Project report (for the proposed project) containing details of technical & economic viability
PDF's Related to Assam SVAYEM Scheme Application Form
- Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना | Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF
- NABARD Schemes 2021-22 PDF
- विधवा सहाय फॉर्म | Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना प्रीमियम चार्ट | APY Contribution Chart PDF
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना फॉर्म | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF
- EPF Joint Declaration Form 2021 PDF