Orunodoi 2.0 Form Assamese PDF
Orunodoi Scheme has been announced by Assam Health Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma on 12 August 2020. This scheme is for women’s empowerment and provides financial support directly. This Orunodoi Scheme is mainly for housewives women and the purpose of this scheme to empower homemaker women. This scheme will help families who are facing economic set back due to this COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown situation.
Orunodoi Scheme 2.0 Application Form has been issued by the Department of Assam Government and You can receive a form from Orunodoi Sahayaks at GP / VCDC / ULB or download it from the link given below. After carefully fil this form you have to submit this form along with the necessary documents to the concerned department. Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form is also in the English language.
Orunodoi 2.0 Form PDF – Details to be Mentioned
- Applicants Details
- Family Details
- Bank Details
- Any Other Information
Required Documents for Orunodoi Scheme Form
- Priority Supporting Documents
- Bank Passbook Front Page
- Any other Documents
Orunodoi Scheme Eligibility
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant should be presently resident in Assam.
- The composite Household Income of the Applicant should be less than Rs. 2 Lakh per annum.
- The beneficiary (nominated female member) should have a bank account wherein the name in the bank records should match the scheme records. In case, the beneficiary does not possess a bank account then a bank account would be required to be opened prior to the date of approval of the application.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Form 2023 PDF – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Orunodoi or Arunodoi Scheme|
|Launched By||Health Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Launch Date||2nd October 2020|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam Govt|
|Objective||To provide monthly financial assistance to poor families|
|Amount Issued||Rs 830 per month|
|Beneficiary||Women belonging to BPL families|
|Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF||Download PDF|
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Latest Updates
- Recipients of the state government’s flagship “Orunodoi” program—which now serves about 20 lakh families—will receive the predetermined additional amount.
- The beneficiaries of the program receive monthly financial aid from the government in the amount of Rs1,000.
- “Starting in October, the Orunodoi beneficiaries would get Rs 1250 every month. They will receive an additional Rs 250 to cover their electricity expenses. He claimed that although the government had the option of paying the sum directly to the electricity company, it chose to do so instead because it “wants to instill a responsibility among the people to make the payment themselves.” The beneficiary list for the program would be revised in the following two months.
- Up until September 20, student volunteers will visit households to update the list. After the field visits are complete, the district committees will finalize the list by October 10.
- beneficiaries shall be covered as per the updated list from October and they would get the revised amount.
- The updated list is intended to include six lakh more eligible families.
- Families who are currently on the list but whose financial situation has improved are urged to discontinue using the program.
- Those who no longer satisfy the requirements to be “Orunodoi” beneficiaries have been asked to voluntarily exit the program.
- It can be done both online and offline and 459 such families have already renounced benefits under the program.
Download the Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form 2023 in PDF format using the link given below.