AP Housing Application Form
AP Housing Application Form PDF read online or download for free from the www.aphb.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
Andhra Pradesh Housing Scheme, also known as “YSR Housing Scheme” or “YSR Avaas Yojana”, is launched by the Andhra Pradesh govt. to issue housing benefits to poor people of the state who are unable to build their own houses. This scheme is launched by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in the name of his father Late YS Rajasekhar Reddy. It was previously known as NTR Housing Scheme. This scheme was launched at the time of the first state budget by finance minister Mr. B.Rajendranath Reddy.
This scheme will provide aid to the Economically Weaker Section(EWS), Low-Income Groups(LIGs), and Middle Income Groups (MIGs) of the state. Pucca house will be issued to all the eligible beneficiaries by the state govt with the help of an assigned state budget of around Rs.128 crore.
AP Housing Application Form PDF – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state.
- An applicant does not possess their own house or land.
- Applicant should own APL/ BPL ration card along with a caste certificate.
Documents Required for AP Housing Scheme 2022-23:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Steps To Online Application for Illa Pattalu YSR Housing Scheme Application Form
- Go to the Official Website of YSR Housing Scheme i.e. https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/
- On the Homepage, under the eligibility criteria, take the benefit from the scheme by clicking on the “Apply Online” button.
- The application Form page will appear on the screen.
- Now enter the required details (such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information) and upload documents.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button for the final submission of the application.
Helpline Number & Contact Address:
Sri Ajay Jain, IAS
Principal Secretary to the Housing Dept.
A.P. State Housing Corporation Ltd.
Toll-Free No – 1100
Social Media Links: Twitter: @ApstateHousing
Email: [email protected]
You can download the AP Housing Application Form in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.PDF's Related to AP Housing Application Form