Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Form Rural Tamil PDF
The Tamil Nadu government has launched the Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme to empower working women, especially from the underprivileged society. The scheme offers two-wheelers with 50% subsidy or a maximum of Rs. 25,000 of the cost of the vehicle. The balance has to be paid through your own funds or can avail of a bank loan.
Benefits of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme:
Through this initiative, the government of Tamil Nadu wants to empower working women, especially from the underprivileged section of the society. Below are the benefits of the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme:
- 1 lakh women to benefit each year.
- Subsidy of 50% of the cost of the scooter or Rs.25,000, whichever is lower. (Free fund from the government for the purchase of Amma scooter)
- Applicable to all rural and urban areas of Tamil Nadu.
- Subsidy to be directly credited to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Differently-Abled women can avail retro-fitted three-wheeler scooter.
- Can avail bank loan for the remaining amount or pay through own funds.
Eligibility for Amma 2-Wheeler Scheme:
The Tamil Nadu government has listed the eligibility criteria to apply for the Amma 2-Wheeler Scooty Scheme. Below is a table which offers an insight into the eligibility criteria:
|Age||18 to 40 Years|
|Annual Income||Not More Than Rs.2,50,000|
|Education||Appeared Class 8th Examination (Passed/Failed)|
|Driving Licence (DL)||Valid Two-Wheeler Driving Licence/Learner’s Licence (LL)*|
*If the applicant has applied for a LL, she should submit the valid DL at the time of submitting the subsidy claim form.
Download the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Form Rural in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.