Download Aavak Dakhla Application Form PDF for free from instapdf.in using the direct download link given below.
Aavak Dakhla Application Form in Gujarati
This application form can be obtained from the revenue department authorities or thasildhar to apply in person with the documents specified under the required documents session. Authorities after checking the attached documents and details submitted will make entries and provide you record number for reference. This application will be verified by the circle officer / Village Administrative Officer (VAO) and Revenue Inspector (RI).
- Applicant must be a resident of the state
- Citizen of India
- If required to produce an income certificate for any purpose is eligible.
- Application form
- Identity proof.
- Self-declaration from the applicant.
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by Local administration office/ Aadhar card/ Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN Card.
- Age proof (birth certificate/school certificate)
- Income Proof: Salary certificate, Income proof from the competent authority, income tax return acknowledgment.
- Applicant passport size photograph.
- 2 different Gazetted Officers certification(as per requirement)
- Education records duly signed
- Aadhaar card
- Land revenue receipt (in case of the farmer if available).
Office Locations & Contacts
Urban Development and Urban Housing Department
Block No. 14, 9th Floor, New Sachivalaya,
Gandhinagar – 382 010,
Phone No. : +91 079-232-51001/03′
Fax No. : +91 079-232-51005′
You can download the Aavak Dakhla Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.