Download Aadhaar Card Correction Form 2021 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Aadhaar Card Correction Form 2021
This is an application for Aadhaar Card Correction/Update Form 2021 and this form can be downloaded from the official website of Uidai.gov.in, or it can be directly download from the link given below.
Aadhaar details that can be updated are:
|Demographic information||Name, Address, Date of Birth/Age, Gender, Mobile Number, Email Address, Relationship Status and Information Sharing Consent|
|Biometric information||Iris, fingerprints and Facial Photograph|
Modes of Update
1. Via Online
The Self-Service online mode offers address update to the residents where the resident can directly place the update request on the portal. The Aadhaar number and registered mobile number of the resident are required to login to the portal. The resident is authenticated using OTP on his/her registered mobile number. To complete the update process, resident needs to upload the supporting POA documents, which will be verified against requested data at a later stage at UIDAI’s Update back-office by a Verifier. The resident needs to have mobile number registered with Aadhaar for using this service.
2. By Visiting Permanent Enrollment Center
These are modes where residents place the demographic/biometric update request with the help of an operator at a Permanent Enrollment Center. In such a case, the documentary evidence is collected by the operator at the time of accepting the request. The document verification by the verifier also happens at the time of placing the Update request. UIDAI currently has envisaged three modes for Assisted Updates:
a. Update Client Standard
Fields: All biometric and demographic fields as well as local language can be updated
Identity Authentication: Biometric check at the back-end.
- Verification done for those fields which require documentary evidence.
- Verification done by verifier appointed by UIDAI/Registrars present at Enrollment / Update Centre.
- The verification procedure followed should be in line with DDSVP Committee Recommendations followed during enrollment process
Form Filling and Acknowledgement
- Done by the operator on update client as requested by the resident. Handles spelling, language issues, transliteration, etc. The Operator will provide biometric sign off against every update request.
Resident gets an acknowledgement receipt with Update Request Number (URN) which can be tracked.
b. Update Client Lite (UCL)
Fields: All demographic fields and Photo as well as local language can be updated.
Identity Authentication: Boimetric Authentication of resident.
- Verification done for those fields which require documentary evidence
- Verification done by verifier appointed by UIDAI/Registrars present at Enrolment / Update Centre.
- The verification procedure followed should be in line with DDSVP Committee Recommendations followed during enrolment process
Form Filling and Acknowledgement
- Done by the operator on update client as requested by the resident. Resident gets an acknowledgement receipt with Update Request Number (URN) which can be tracked. Operator will provide biometric sign off against every update request.
c. Update through AUA Point of Presence
This mode will be used by select Registrar who will also become AUA’s. UIDAI may provide application / APIs for Update. The Registrars selected for such updates will be Registrars known to collect/generate/possess and/or manage the particular demographic field and is a custodian of such data.
Fields: Demographic fields
Identity Authentication: Biometric Authentication of resident on the AUA device; UIDAI may decide to use other/additional authentication factors, if required. For example mobile OTP, for taking update requests from this mode.
Operator will provide biometric sign off against every update request. Thus they must have Aadhaar. Auth standards of UIDAI will be applicable for device/s used.
Document Verification: UIDAI will accept update based on Registrar’s verification process and Resident Authentication. For audit purposes, electronic/scanned document copies may be collected online. These document copies may be captured and received with each resident request, or may be made available, by the Registrar, in batches against the Update Request Numbers, Date and time.
- Passbook or Bank Statement.
- Account statement or passbook of the Post Office.
- Ration Card.
- Voter Identification card.
- Driving license of the applicant.
- Photo identification cards issued by the Government.
You can download the Aadhaar Card Correction Form 2021 in PDF format using the link given below.