Aadhaar Card Correction Form 2022 PDF
Aadhaar Card Correction Form 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an application for Aadhaar Card Correction/Update Form 2022 and this form can be downloaded from the official website of Uidai.gov.in, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
Aadhaar details that can be updated are:
|Demographic information||Name, Address, Date of Birth/Age, Gender, Mobile Number, Email Address, Relationship Status and Information Sharing Consent|
|Biometric information||Iris, fingerprints and Facial Photograph|
Aadhaar Card Correction Form 2022 PDF – Modes of Update
1. Via Online
The Self-Service online mode offers address update to the residents where the resident can directly place the update request on the portal. The Aadhaar number and registered mobile number of the resident are required to login to the portal. The resident is authenticated using OTP on his/her registered mobile number. To complete the update process, resident needs to upload the supporting POA documents, which will be verified against requested data at a later stage at UIDAI’s Update back-office by a Verifier. The resident needs to have mobile number registered with Aadhaar for using this service.
2. By Visiting Permanent Enrollment Center
These are modes where residents place the demographic/biometric update request with the help of an operator at a Permanent Enrollment Center. In such a case, the documentary evidence is collected by the operator at the time of accepting the request. The document verification by the verifier also happens at the time of placing the Update request. UIDAI currently has envisaged three modes for Assisted Updates:
a. Update Client Standard
Fields: All biometric and demographic fields as well as local language can be updated
Identity Authentication: Biometric check at the back-end.
- Verification is done for those fields which require documentary evidence.
- Verification is done by a verifier appointed by UIDAI/Registrars present at the Enrollment / Update Centre.
- The verification procedure followed should be in line with DDSVP Committee Recommendations followed during the enrollment process
Form Filling and Acknowledgement
- Done by the operator on update client as requested by the resident. Handles spelling, language issues, transliteration, etc. The Operator will provide biometric sign-off against every update request.
The Resident gets an acknowledgment receipt with an Update Request Number (URN) which can be tracked.
b. Update Client Lite (UCL)
Fields: All demographic fields and Photos as well as local language can be updated.
Identity Authentication: Biometric Authentication of the resident.
- Verification is done for those fields which require documentary evidence
- Verification is done by a verifier appointed by UIDAI/Registrars present at Enrolment / Update Centre.
- The verification procedure followed should be in line with DDSVP Committee Recommendations followed during the enrolment process
Form Filling and Acknowledgement
- Done by the operator on update client as requested by the resident. The Resident gets an acknowledgment receipt with an Update Request Number (URN) which can be tracked. The operator will provide biometric sign-off against every update request.
c. Update through AUA Point of Presence
This mode will be used by select Registrar who will also become AUAs. UIDAI may provide application / APIs for Updates. The Registrars selected for such updates will be Registrars known to collect/generate/possess and/or manage the particular demographic field and is a custodians of such data.
Fields: Demographic fields
Identity Authentication: Biometric Authentication of resident on the AUA device; UIDAI may decide to use other/additional authentication factors if required. For example mobile OTP, for taking update requests from this mode.
The operator will provide biometric sign-off against every update request. Thus they must have Aadhaar. Auth standards of UIDAI will be applicable for device/s used.
Document Verification: UIDAI will accept updates based on Registrar’s verification process and Resident Authentication. For audit purposes, electronic/scanned document copies may be collected online. These document copies may be captured and received with each resident request or may be made available, by the Registrar, in batches against the Update Request Numbers, Date, and time.
- Passbook or Bank Statement.
- Account statement or passbook of the Post Office.
- Ration Card.
- Voter Identification card.
- Driving license of the applicant.
- Photo identification cards are issued by the Government.
You can download the Aadhaar Card Correction Form 2022 in PDF format using the link given below.