Aadhaar Card Enrolment/Correction Form
Aadhaar Card Enrolment/Correction Form PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Aadhaar Enrolment is free and spontaneous. The Aadhaar Correction Form must submit if you want to make any revisions to the Aadhaar details.
You need to practice the equivalent information for the registration method as well. The Pre-Enrolment ID, UID, biometric update, name, gender, address, email ID, mobile number, date of birth, and age are the necessary facts stated in the order.
Aadhaar Card Enrolment/Correction Form PDF – Process to Apply
- First of all, you have to download and take a printout of the gazetted officer’s Aadhaar application form.
- fill the all the detail from your old Aadhar card.
- Make sure you have changed and corrected the detail you want to correct in the new Aadhaar Card.
- All the supporting documents should be with you in hard copy.
- Always use the Capital letters and ball to fill out the Application form to avoid the rejection of your application.
- you can check the below-given links for other queries like a Status check, the nearest location of the Aadhar center, and Booking of an appointment.
How to Change or Update the Name in Aadhaar Card?
Are you looking for changing the name on your Aadhar card, then follow the listed steps
- Go to Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Centre.
- Fill in the details in the Aadhaar forum
- Provide the current contact number
- Now the administrator will register parties at the Aadhaar
- Enrolment/Update center
- You will receive a confirmation slip, including the URN
- Now you have to pay Rs—50 as charging a fee to avail of this service.
The Government of India and UIDAI have been assigned authority to specific gazetted officers and persons who can give the Aadhaar Correction Certificate(Gazetted). Below is the list for you, you can check and get the certificate from an easily accessible Gazetted officer or person.
- MLA of Your Constituency.
- MLC of your Area
- MP of your Area
- Municipal Councilor of your Area
- Group A and B Gazetted Officer of Any department of the Center Government or State Government
- Head of the Gram Panchayat
You can download Aadhaar Card Enrolment/Correction Form from following the link given here to update the details in your Aadhaar Card.PDF's Related to Aadhaar Card Enrolment/Correction Form
2 thoughts on “Aadhaar Card Enrolment/Correction Form”
no comments, lockdown effect please.