Aadhaar Update Form PDF
Aadhaar Update Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Hello, Friends today we are sharing with you the Aadhaar Update Form PDF to help all of you. If you are searching Aadhaar Update Form in PDF format then you have arrived at the right website and you can directly download it from the link given at the bottom of this page. Aadhaar Update Form PDF can also be collected from the nearest Aadhaar Center or CSC Center.
Aadhaar Update Form PDF can be used to make changes to your aadhaar cards such as your Surname, Date of Birth, Address, and others. After obtaining the form you have to mention the correct details and attach the support documents for such update/change.
Aadhaar Update Form PDF 2022 – Details to be Mentioned
- Pre Enrolment ID
- Types of Resident Aadhaar Number,
- Full Name
- Present Address
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Verification Type
- And any other details
Aadhaar Update Form – Online/Offline Process
- Firstly Applicants Collect the Aadhaar Card Update Form and fill this form carefully then enclose the proof for such change in address or other details.
- If the Applicants have no proof of such update/change then verification can be done by Introducer Based or Head of Family (HoF) Based
- For other details updates such as Demographic details (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) as well as Biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris & Photograph) in Aadhaar you will have to visit Permanent Enrolment Center.
- If you are using the online Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) for updates, your mobile number must be registered with Aadhaar otherwise you can visit the nearest Permanent Enrolment center with Supporting Documents.
- On successful submission of an online address update request, you receive a URN (Update Request Number) of the format 0000/00XXX/XXXXX. This is shown on screen and also sent via SMS to your registered mobile number. Use this URN and your Aadhaar number to track the status of your Aadhaar update from: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
- The document you use for Online Address Update should be:
- Valid document as per https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/instruction
- In the name of the resident requesting the update
- The image uploaded should be a clear and colored scan of the original document
Aadhaar Update Form – Documents Required
- PAN Card
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID Cards/ Service photo identity card issued by PSU
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card
- Gazette notification for a name change
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Village Panchayat head or Mukhiya or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- Certificate of identity containing Name, DOB and Photograph issued by Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on
UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
You can download the Aadhaar Update Form PDF using the link given below.