Aadhaar Update Form
Aadhaar Update Form PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Hello, Friends today we are sharing with you the Aadhaar Update Form PDF to make corrections/updates to your Aadhaar card. If you are searching Aadhaar Update Form in PDF format then you have arrived at the right website and you can directly download it from the link given at the bottom of this page. Aadhaar Update Form PDF can also be collected from the nearest Aadhaar Center or CSC Center.
Aadhaar Update Form PDF can be used to make updates to your Aadhaar cards such as your Surname, Date of Birth, Address, and others. After obtaining the form you have to mention the correct details and attach the support documents for such update/change. These can update can be made depending upon the valid proof for such change.
Aadhaar Update Form PDF – Highlights
|Form Type||Aadhaar Card Update Form PDF|
|Form Name||Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form 2023|
|Issue Authority||Central Government|
|Uses||Considered as Proof of Identity|
|Aadhaar Update Form PDF||Download PDF|
Aadhaar Update Form PDF – Details to be Mentioned
- Pre Enrolment ID
- Types of Resident Aadhaar Numbers,
- Full Name
- Present Address
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Verification Type
- And any other details
Aadhaar Update Form PDF – Online/Offline Procedure
- Firstly Applicants Collect the Aadhaar Card Update Form and fill this form carefully then enclose the proof of a such change in address or other details.
- If the Applicants have no proof of such update/change then verification can be done by the Introducer Based or Head of Family (HoF) Based
- For other details updates such as Demographic details (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) as well as Biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris & Photograph) in Aadhaar you will have to visit Permanent Enrolment Center.
- If you are using the online Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) for updates, your mobile number must be registered with Aadhaar otherwise you can visit the nearest Permanent Enrolment center with Supporting Documents.
- On successful submission of an online address update request, you receive a URN (Update Request Number) of the format 0000/00XXX/XXXXX. This is shown on screen and also sent via SMS to your registered mobile number. Use this URN and your Aadhaar number to track the status of your Aadhaar update from: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
- The document you use for Online Address Update should be:
- Valid document as per https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/instruction
- In the name of the resident requesting the update
- The image uploaded should be a clear and colored scan of the original document
Documents Required for Aadhaar Update Form
- PAN Card
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID Cards/ Service photo identity cards issued by PSU
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card
- Gazette notification for a name change
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Village Panchayat head or Mukhiya or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- Certificate of identity containing Name, DOB and Photograph issued by Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on
UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- The valid list of documents is available on the UIDAI website at List PDF
You can download the Aadhaar Update Form PDF using the link given below.