Windows 11 Compatible Laptops List PDF
Windows 11 Compatible Laptops List PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Microsoft has released Windows 11 to all laptops, PC and Desktops. It turns out Windows 10 wasn’t the last version of Windows after all, but that’s okay, because Windows 11 will be free for all Windows 10 users, and includes a bunch of new features and improvements over the current version of Windows.
Windows 11 requires your PC to have a pretty modern CPU and a 2.0 Trusted Platform Module or TPM, which means older PCs are out of luck.
Window 11 – Hardware Requirement
To install or upgrade to Windows 11, devices must meet the following minimum hardware requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) or greater.
- Storage: 64 GB* or greater available storage is required to install Windows 11.
- Additional storage space might be required to download updates and enable specific features.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later, with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Display: High definition (720p) display, 9″ or greater monitor, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection: Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates, and to download and use some features.
- Windows 11 Home edition requires an Internet connection and a Microsoft Account to complete device setup on first use.
Window 11- Operative System Requirement
For the best Windows 11 upgrade experience, eligible devices should be running Windows 10, version 20H1 or later.
Window 11 – Feature Specific Requirements
Some features in Windows 11 have requirements beyond those listed above. See the following list of features and associated requirements.
- 5G support: requires 5G capable modem.
- Auto HDR: requires an HDR monitor.
- BitLocker to Go: requires a USB flash drive. This feature is available in Windows Pro and above editions.
- Client Hyper-V: requires a processor with second-level address translation (SLAT) capabilities. This feature is available in Windows Pro editions and above.
- Cortana: requires a microphone and speaker and is currently available on Windows 11 for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States.
- DirectStorage: requires an NVMe SSD to store and run games that use the Standard NVM Express Controller driver and a DirectX12 GPU with Shader Model 6.0 support.
- DirectX 12 Ultimate: available with supported games and graphics chips.
- Presence: requires a sensor that can detect human distance from device or intent to interact with device.
- Intelligent Video Conferencing: requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output)
- Multiple Voice Assistant: requires a microphone and speaker.
- Snap: three-column layouts require a screen that is 1920 effective pixels or greater in width.
- Mute and unmute: Taskbar requires a video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output). App must be compatible with features to enable global mute/unmute.
- Spatial Sound: requires supporting hardware and software.
- Microsoft Teams requires a video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Touch: requires a screen or monitor that supports multi-touch.
- Two-factor authentication: requires use of PIN, biometric (fingerprint reader or illuminated infrared camera), or a phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
- Voice Typing: requires a PC with a microphone.
- Wake on Voice: requires a Modern Standby power model and microphone.
- Wi-Fi 6E: requires new WLAN IHV hardware and driver and a Wi-Fi 6E capable AP/router.
- Windows Hello: requires a camera configured for near-infrared (IR) imaging or fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. Devices without biometric sensors can use Windows Hello with a PIN or a portable Microsoft compatible security key. For more information, see IT tools to support Windows 10, version 21H1.
- Windows Projection: requires a display adapter that supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct.
- Xbox app: requires an Xbox Live account, which is not available in all regions. Please go to the Xbox Live Countries and Regions page for the most up-to-date information on availability. Some features in the Xbox app will require an active Xbox Game Pass subscription.
Windows 11 Compatible Major Brand Laptops List
|Alienware Area-51m R2||HP Elite Dragonfly||Lenovo IdeaPad||Razer Blade||Samsung Galaxy Book Flex|
|Alienware m15 R4||HP EliteBook||Lenovo IdeaPad Flex||Razer Blade Pro||Samsung Galaxy Book Go|
|Alienware m15 R5||HP EliteBook x360||Lenovo Legion||Razer Blade Stealth||Samsung Galaxy Book Ion|
|Alienware m15 R6||HP Elite Folio||Lenovo ThinkBook||Razer Book||Samsung Galaxy Book S|
|Alienware m17 R3||HP Envy 14||Lenovo ThinkPad||Samsung Galaxy Book Pro|
|Alienware m17 R4||HP Envy 15||Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon||Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360|
|Alienware x15||Envy x360||Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme|
|Alienware x17||HP Spectre Folio||Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano|
|Dell Inspiron 14||HP Spectre x360 14||Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Titanium Yoga|
|Dell Inspiron 15||HP Omen||Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga|
|Dell Inspiron 16||HP Pavilion||Lenovo ThinkPad X12 Detachable|
|Dell Inspiron 17||HP Pavilion x360||Lenovo ThinkPad X13|
|Dell G7 15||HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop||Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Yoga|
|Dell G15||HP ProBook||Lenovo Yoga|
|Dell XPS 13||HP ProBook x360|
|Dell XPS 15||HP Victus|
|Dell XPS 17|
Download the Windows 11 Compatible Laptops List PDF using the link given below.