West Bengal Lockdown Notice
Download West Bengal Lockdown Notice (14th June 2021) PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
West Bengal Lockdown Notice (14th June 2021)
The West Bengal government has extended the ongoing COVID-19 lockdown till June 30, but has widened the relaxations to allow the resumption of economic activities. The pandemic situation in Bengal eased a little because of existing restrictions.
West Bengal lockdown Notice/guidelines
- Government and Private offices can reopen, with a cap of 25 percent imposed on staff strength. In private/corporate offices, the timings have been restricted from 10 am to 4 pm, and the attendees would be required to apply for an e-pass.
- The state government has also extended the timings of restaurants and bars, allowing them to operate from 12 pm to 8 pm with a 50 percent seating capacity.
- Parks and gardens would remain open only between 6 am to 9 am for morning walks.
- Bazaars and markets would remain open between 7 am and 11 am, whereas, other retail shops are permitted to operate from 11 am to 6 pm.
- All intra-state buses/waterways/trains will remain suspended, whereas, private vehicles/cabs would only function for emergency or essential services.
- Shops in the shopping mall and complexes allowed to open between 11 am and 6 pm with a 50 percent workforce.
- The movement of people will be restricted between 9 pm and 5 am.
- E-commerce home delivery services of all commodities will be allowed.
- Sweetmeat shops will be allowed to open between 10 am to 5 pm while jewelry and saree shops may operate from noon to 3 pm.
- There will be a prohibition on all gatherings – administrative, entertainment, political, cultural, and religious – during this period.
- Petrol pumps, auto repair shops, LPG gas offices, and distribution centers and ATM booths will remain open, while banks will operate from 10 am to 2 pm.
For more details download the West Bengal Lockdown Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below.