West Bengal Lockdown Notice
Download West Bengal Lockdown Notice 2021 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
West Bengal Lockdown Notice 2021
The West Bengal government has extended the ongoing COVID-19 lockdown till July 30 but has widened the relaxations to allow the resumption of economic activities. The pandemic situation in Bengal eased a little because of existing restrictions.
West Bengal lockdown New Notice
- Salons, beauty parlors are allowed to open from 11 am to 6 pm with 50 percent seating capacity provided staff has been vaccinated.
- Gyms to be allowed with 50 percent capacity. The gyms will also be permitted to operate from 11 am to 6 pm.
- Social gatherings such as marriage functions would be allowed with a maximum of 50 people from July 1.
- Funeral rituals shall be allowed with not more than 20 persons at a time.
- Private and corporates offices are allowed to operate from 10 am to 4 pm with 50 percent working capacity, the West Bengal CM announced.
- As per the new order, all bazaars and markets are allowed to open from 6:00 are to 12 noon. Vegetable markets to remain open from 6 am to 12 pm.
- Banks allowed operating between 10 am to 2 pm.
- Staff special trains and metro to remain operational.
- All schools, colleges, universities, polytechnics, Anganwadi centres and other educational and academic institutions will continue to remain closed.
- Public buses to operate with 50 per cent capacity.
- All social, cultural, academic, entertainment-related gatherings, groupings and congregations would continue to be prohibited.
For more details download the West Bengal Lockdown Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below.