Download Purohit Vata Application Form West Bengal PDF for free from wb.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Purohit Vata Application Form West Bengal
This is a Purohit Bhatta application form issued by the government of West Bengal and this form can be obtained from the concerned department of the Social welfare department of West Bengal or it can be download from the link given below.
Details to be Mention in Purohit Bhatta Application Form
- Applicants Details
- Permanent Address
- Personal Identification Number
- Land Details
- And any other Information
- Application Form
- Passport Size Photograph
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Voter ID
- Copy of Residential Certificate
- Copy of Bank Passbook
- Copy of Khatian (ROR)/Dead
- And Others documents
- The person is a resident of the state on the date of application under this scheme.
- The person is not covered by any other social security pension scheme or receiving a pension from a government pension or any other organization.
- To receive a housing grant, the person does not have his or her own permanent home but has a piece of land in his or her name. If the beneficiary does not own the land for construction of the house, the State Government will whenever possible, collect the allotted and other lands to provide housing facilities to this national family.
You can download the Purohit Vata Application Form West Bengal in PDF format from the link given below.PDF's Related to Purohit Vata Application Form West Bengal