West Bengal Budget 2023-24 PDF
West Bengal Budget 2023-24 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
West Bengal Finance Minister Chandrima Bhattacharya on 15th Feb 2023 presented a Rs 3.39-lakh crore budget for 2023-24, with a proposal to waive agricultural income tax on tea gardens for two years and extend credit facility to young entrepreneurs. Bengal FM Chandrima Bhattacharya announced a Rs 350-cr startup fund to extend up to Rs 5 lakh each to young entrepreneurs. She added that Bengal’s SGDP is projected to grow at 8.4 percent, and industry at 7.8 percent in the 2022-23 fiscal.
The CM Mamata Banerjee-led West Bengal government presented a Rs 3.39-lakh crore Bengal budget for 2023-24. Among the several big-ticket announcements, the budget speech this time suggested measures to support start-ups, the manufacturing industry, and rural connectivity.
West Bengal Budget 2023-24 PDF | West Bengal Budget 2023 Highlights PDF
- The annual fund allocation for MLAs for local area development works Under Vidhayak Elaka Unnayan Praklp increased from Rs 60 lakh to Rs 70 lakh for the next financial year.
- Rs 350-crore startup fund to extend up to Rs 5 lakh each to young entrepreneurs
- Finance minister Chandrima Bhattacharya announced that a startup fund of 350 crores would be provided to aspiring young entrepreneurs, with each individual eligible to receive up to Rs 5 lakh
- West Bengal is leading the nation in providing loans to self-help groups and supporting rural housing projects, said the finance minister, adding, there has been an increase of nearly 25 percent in loans provided to self-help groups.Stamp duty rebate extended till March 2023
- West Bengal’s SGDP projected to grow at 8.4 per cent, industry at 7.8 per cent in 2022-23 fiscal’
For more download the West Bengal Budget 2023-24 PDF using the link given below.