Arms Licence Application Form West Bengal
West Bengal Arms Licence Application Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
West Bengal Arms Licence Application Form
The Arms Act of 1959 governs the process of obtaining a gun license in India.
Only NPB firearms are authorized to be purchased by civilians or Indian citizens who desire to acquire a gun ( Non- prohibited bore).
West Bengal Arms Licence Documents Required
- Application form
- Medical certificate
- Ration card
- Weapon Deposit certificate in case of expiry of the renewal date.
- Two Self attested Proof of present residential address.
- Aadhaar card
- Income tax returns and Pan card
- Safe storage of arm
- Recent passport size photo
Eligibility for Arms Licence in West Bengal
- The licensing authority has the authority to refuse to provide a license.
- In the case of any illegal arms or forbidden ammunition, a license is necessary.
- When a person who the licensing authority has grounds to believe requires it.
- To be prohibited from acquiring, possessing, or carrying any arms or ammunition by the Indian Arms Rules or any other law in force at the time.
- To be of unsound mind.
- To be unfit for a license for any reason.
Arms Licence West Bengal Fee
Fee data is available directly from the department office throughout the application process. Fees may differ depending on the arms.
Applicants who want to apply for Arms license can download the West Bengal Arms Licence Application Form in PDF format following the link below.PDF's Related to West Bengal Arms Licence Application Form