WBCHSE Application for Official Transcript of Higher Secondary Examination PDF
By filling out the WBCHSE Application for Official Transcript of Higher Secondary Examination and submitting it to the designated authorities, students can initiate the process of obtaining an official transcript. This form captures essential details such as the student’s name, date of birth, examination details, and any other relevant information.
Download West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) Application Form for Official Transcript of Higher Secondary Examination in pdf format from official website through direct link given below. To request an official transcript, students must follow the prescribed procedures and submit any required documents or fees as specified by the board.
Application for Official Transcript of Higher Secondary Examination – WBCHSE
- NAME OF THE APPLICANT
- GUARDIAN’S NAME
- TELEPHONE NO.
- REGISTRATION NO.
- ROLL & No of H.S EXAMINATION Roll
- YEAR & RESULT OF H.S EXAMINATION YEAR
- NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
- NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY/INSTITUTION
- FULL ADDRESS of INSTITUTION
- SIGNATURE OF THE APPLICANT
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED
- Attested copies of H.S. Registration Certificate, admit card, Mark-sheet & Pass Certificate.
- Amount to be paid Rs. 250/- only by cash/ Bank Draft per transcript.
Download the WBCHSE Application for Official Transcript of Higher Secondary Examination PDF using the link given below.