Download Vitamin Deficiency Diseases List PDF for free from cracku.in using the direct download link given below.
Vitamin Deficiency Diseases List
- A person may be getting enough food to eat, but sometimes the food may not contain a particular nutrient. If this continues over a long period of time, the person may suffer from its deficiency.
- Deficiency of one or more nutrients can cause diseases or disorders in our body. Diseases that occur due to lack of nutrients over a long period are called deficiency diseases.
- Vitamin A——— Night blindness
- Vitamin B1———Beriberi
- Vitamin B2——– Ariboflavinosis
- Vitamin B3 ——–Pellagra
- Vitamin B5 ——–Paresthesia
- Vitamin B6 ——–Anemia
- Vitamin B7 —— Dermatitis, enteritis
- Vitamin B9 & Vitamin B12 —– Megaloblastic anemia
- Vitamin C —— Scurvy, Swelling of Gums
- Vitamin D —— Rickets & Osteomalacia
- Vitamin E —— Less Fertility
- Vitamin K —— Non-Clotting of Blood.